
Ashley was a flower girl for my cousin's wedding when she was 3 1/2. She wore a beautiful dress, and like everything, I saved it. When Halle was 2, I pulled it out and let her wear it around the house. As she got bigger, I started letting her wear it out just wherever she wanted. She loves to wear dresses and I figure, the dress might as well be worn and ruined as hang in the closet looking pretty but never seen. Last month Halle wore the dress to the kids building clinic at Home Depot. She looked mighty interesting in her beautiful gown with an orange apron and a hammer in hand, sitting on the floor building, but who am I to tell her she can't do that? Nothing wrong with it, in my opinion. Anyway, she decided to put the dress on today and then Ashley remember that Halle had gotten a dress up wedding set for Christmas so she went and got the veil and her flower girl basket and put them on Halle. She was so pleased with the look, she asked Halle to come outside and see her friends before they started playing. Of course I HAD to grab the camera! Couldn't miss that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment