Storytime! I always enjoy storytime with Halle. I get to cuddle up with her and read whichever 3 stories she has chosen. Some nights we read the same stories as the night or nights before and some nights she picks stories that she can help read. When she is feeling like a big girl, she chooses chapter books. She says chapter books are for big girls because they don't have any color pictures in them.Izzie is not allowed on our beds, with the exception of storytime. She loves to jump up next to her buddy and lay down and listen to stories too. As soon as I turn out the lights, she hops off the bed and heads down to her own bed in the living room.
Our little routine won't last very much longer because I am thinking that pretty soon Halle is going to be the one picking the stories AND reading the stories. At least I will still get my cuddle time!

No comments:
Post a Comment