Well, as predicted, we got more rain today. It started late this morning and by 1pm, was pouring down. We even had some thunder and lightning! We NEVER have thunder and lightning around here so that was pretty exciting too. It got darker and darker and was quite windy. And if the rain, wind, thunder and lightning weren't enough, there was also a tornado watch in effect in Anaheim! The rain stopped around 1:30pm, the sky cleared up and the sun began to shine. I was stuck at my desk wishing I could get out and start snapping some great pictures. When I got home, I grabbed my camera and went back to the park before it got too dark. It was amazing! The road was gone and the picnic tables were just picnic table tops. The water went almost all the way up to the benches! The ducks were thrilled with their new pool! Anyway, here is a view of the park today and there is more rain on the way. By the time we got home, the clouds were dark and threatening more rain already!

And just because I really like this shot of the clouds over the house as I was heading out to the park, here's a bonus shot.


No comments:
Post a Comment