My girls asked for Snuggies for Christmas. I don't know what is so appealing about those things, but since they asked, I decided to go ahead and make them. I wanted them to have something in a fun pattern that they would enjoy, rather than a solid pink or solid blue thing. They weren't as simple as I had imagined given that I didn't actually have a pattern or instructions but in the end, the girls were thrilled.
Ashley loves to wear her Snuggie first thing in the morning while she is eating breakfast and any time she finds time to sit on the couch which is not often if you know my active kid! The proof that she loves it, however, appears every night when she goes to bed. Forget blankets, that kid just needs her Snuggie and a good book and she is all set for the night.


No comments:
Post a Comment