Well, this is not off to a good start! We take the girls to Home Depot the first Saturday of every month for the kids clinic. We have been going for close to 4 years and rarely miss one. It's a great chance for the kids to build a wood project, is free and they have fun. Did I mention it is free? They get a Home Depot apron, pin of the project and the kit to build the project. Then they grab a hammer, pull up some carpet and get to work. I always take my camera - except today. I used to have a pocket camera, but it took a swim this summer and I haven't been able to replace it yet. So, no pictures from what would have been the obvious opportunity!
I thought about taking some of the girls in their aprons with their finished projects outside the garage, but that thought quickly faded when we got home.
Just before I called Ashley for dinner, I went up to the playroom, camera in hand, hoping to find a good shot. She was hiding out in the playhouse, laptop on her lap, making plans to go to Disneyland for her friends birthday tomorrow. She got her laptop as part of her school program (24 x 7 laptop program) and is very fond of it. It is a Macbook so I have no clue how to use it - I NEED that right click!!! but she can do some pretty amazing things with it. Anyway, here is the shot I liked best.
I thought about taking some of the girls in their aprons with their finished projects outside the garage, but that thought quickly faded when we got home.
Just before I called Ashley for dinner, I went up to the playroom, camera in hand, hoping to find a good shot. She was hiding out in the playhouse, laptop on her lap, making plans to go to Disneyland for her friends birthday tomorrow. She got her laptop as part of her school program (24 x 7 laptop program) and is very fond of it. It is a Macbook so I have no clue how to use it - I NEED that right click!!! but she can do some pretty amazing things with it. Anyway, here is the shot I liked best.

No comments:
Post a Comment