I have decided to give the project 365 a try this year. I don't know how long I will last, but here's hoping I make it to the end! I am guessing that the majority of my pictures will be of the kids and my dog, but you never know, I may run into something else exciting through out the year.
Last night, while folding the laundry, Don decided that Izzie should put on Halle's ballerina outfit. Izzie is such a great dog, she cooperated and just went along with it. I got a couple of shots of her "dancing" on her hind legs and a couple of shots of her sitting at the drums, looking as though she is playing Guitar Hero, but my favorite shots came after the ballerina outfit was removed. Halle's fleece hoodie was sitting there calling out "Put me on Izzie! You'll love the look!" so what could I do? Who am I to argue with a hoodie??? And guess what, the hoodie was right! I did love the look. I hope you enjoy it too. Oh, and did I mention that I have the BEST dog ever?


No comments:
Post a Comment