Sunday, August 1, 2010

June 16th - June 20th, 2010

June 16th - Yep, Another shot of my dog.  Pretty exciting stuff huh?



June 17th - Art class.  The kids made a footprint Father's Day craft today.  This was also Halle's last art class as she is off to kindergarten this fall.  We are really going to miss Mrs. Lori's and her class.



June 18th - I rented a fancy schmancy lens for my brother's wedding.  I picked it up today and took it with me to a friend's house tonight so I could play with it before I really had to use it. 



June 19th - I was playing with the fancy schmancy lens again today.



June 20th - This would be a picture of my dog again, but she isn't home.  We leave on vacation tomorrow and since she can't come with us, we took her over to our friend's house today.  They will take care of her while we are away.  I expect she will get so much love and attention she won't want to come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment