I don't know if anybody even looks at this blog anymore, but I wanted to take a minute to update and let you know (anybody???) that I am still doing P365. I left town on June 21st right after work, with my 2 girls. We were heading to my brother's house for his wedding. I live on the west coast of the US and he lives on the east coast of Canada. Not exactly driving distance! Anyway, we flew up to Vancouver, met Grandma and Grandpa at the airport and went to the hotel for the night. The next morning we all got up and went back to the aiport for our flights to Toronto and Moncton. All told, from home to the hotel in Moncton, it took us about 28 hours! Completely worth it! I finally got to meet my brother's wife to be, and my 3 nieces! I hadn't seen my brother in 7 years and he had never met my youngest daughter either.
We had a lot of fun hanging out together with both sets of our parents (they have both been remarried for many years) and had a great time at the wedding. I was their official photographer (yikes!) and as a result, have many, many pictures to work on. Nothing is printed or posted straight out of the camera these days!
So, long update short, I have plenty of pictures, just no time to go through them all and pick 1 for each of the days I need to get me caught up. Once I have the wedding pictures processed, I will be going through our vacation shots and will then get back to posting to my blog. So, stay tuned!!
240v 3 Phase Panel
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment