March 14th - We stopped by our friends' house to drop off Ashley's birthday invite today. They were outside playing and invited us to stay and play too. Ashley had a blast playing on the 360! If we lived on a different kind of street, she would have loved one of her own for her birthday. However, since our street is nothing but garages and people backing out of them, a low to the ground toy is probably not a great plan.
March 15th - I took a picture of a hummingbird out in the grass today while I was walking Izzie. Unfortunately, it was on my cell phone and no matter how hard I look, all I can see is grass, trees and fence, but no bird. Too bad I didn't have my good camera on me at the time!
March 16th - Halle decided to lay down almost under my desk today and say "Take a picture of me!" over and over until I took out my camera.
March 17th - Happy St. Patrick's Day! I grabbed a couple of pictures before school today. None of them were really all that great, but what do you expect at 7:40am as everybody is rushing to get out the door so we can be on time for school and work?
March 18th - Art class - Instead of easel painting today, the kids got to play with shaving cream.
March 19th - Halle and I were doing some birthday shopping for Ashley today while she was over at her friend's house. I came across these hats and though they were too big, they certainly were cute on my little one!
March 20th - We decided to make homemade goodie bags for Ashley's birthday party. I cut them all out and then put Ashley to work sewing the hems that would eventually become the drawstring pocket. Oh, and the fabric isn't all that colorful and exciting because she is going rock wall climbing and wanted her bags to look like a rock wall!
March 21st - Ashley was helping make dinner tonight. Here she is watching the clock because she decided that she should stir the tortellini's for 10 seconds every 20 seconds.
March 22nd - Tonight it was Halle's turn to help make dinner. Here she is stirring the pancake batter.
March 23rd - My little hoodlum! I went to Ashley's parent-teacher conferences today. We had some time to kill before it was our turn so we went in to the book fair. The PTA had a table set up with school wear at discounted prices. Ashley is supposed to wear red to school every Wednesday and was just saying that she wanted a red jacket so that everybody could still see her red if she was cold and needed something more than her t-shirt. Anyway, one of the items for sale was a red school logo hoodie. She loves it and takes it off only to go to bed at night!
March 24th & 25th - I have pictures of the finished goody bags and their contents but I don't want to post them until the party is over, just in case any of the party peeps actually read my blog. Don't want to spoil the surprise!










No comments:
Post a Comment