Monday, March 15, 2010

March 6 - March 13th - Another Week Down

March 6th - Home Depot Kids Building Day - Today's weather was so crummy everybody went to do the project today.  They actually ran out in 45 minutes.  Fortunately we were early enough to get a very appropriate project - a rain gauge!




March 7th - Today we went to do some recycling and then stopped at the park for a little bit of play time.  We barely made it home when the rain started to pour down again!



March 8th - We go a new Wii game today - Cars - so the girls had a little bit of fun before bed.



March 9th - Yep, the dog again.  She saw my camera and, like usual, decided that she needed to be in front of it.  So here she is.  My picture of the day.



March 10th - I looked over at Ashley working on her laptop this evening and found Izzie laying on the back of the couch chillin'



March 11th - Art class with Mrs. Lori



March 12th - Nice fat lip!  Ashley did a face plant off of the hanging bar at school today.  She got stabbed in the lip and chin with wood chips - ouch!  At least this time she didn't end up with a concussion.



March 13th - I have 2 pictures for you today.  We never take Izzie with us when we go in the car unless we are going to the vet or the Pets Hotel.  Last weekend, when the girls and I were going to do some recycling, she decided that she was going too.  As soon as I opened the car door, she ran and jumped in and refused to get out.  So we took her along.  Well today she once again decided that she was going too.  We were going to several stores that don't allow pets and see I was not going to leave her in my locked car, I told her that she was going to have to stay home.  Normally she just finds a comfy spot on the couch and rests.  Today, however, as soon as I shut the door, she started whining and whimpering.  I figured she would stop when she heard the garage close and would go down to the couch.  When we got home, as soon as I pulled in to the garage, I could hear her whining again.  I really hoped that she had heard the garage door and started up again and that she wasn't whining the whole time, but when I opened the door, I wasn't convinced.  She had jumped up on top of the box that holds our baseball gloves and outdoor gear in the coat closet and was staring at the door.  I started laughing because it was so unlike her and so amusing.  Then I had to wonder what on earth she was doing?  Was she trying to unlock the door and get out?  I suppose I will never know, but figured the moment deserved a photo.


My second photo for the day, was another humourous moment.  When Ashley finished reading and went in to her room to go to bed, she found Halle in an interesting situation so she came to get me.  Apparently Halle decided that she needed to open both ends of a large Kleenex box and needed to empty the entire contents.  Now I am sure this has been done before, but my kid didn't do the usual spread them all over the room.  Nope, she put the entire pile on her chest and cuddled with them!  Where the heck did I go wrong?????

No comments:

Post a Comment