Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 23rd - May 29th

May 23rd - Found a grasshopper stuck to the screen in the atrium tonight so thought I would see if I could successfully get a photo.



May 24th -  I asked Halle if she wanted to be penpals with a friend's little girl.  She thought that would be a great idea so she immediately wrote and dictated a letter.  She then decided she needed a photo too!



May 25th - Today was "2 kids eat free" at Islands again so I took the girls out for dinner again.  When we got home, I asked Halle to be my model.  I am shooting a wedding next month.  It will be my first wedding so I wanted to practice some shots of the bright white dress with the light pouring in behind.  Halle just happened to have a wedding dress so she put it on and I gave her the veil I wore at my wedding and snapped some pics. 
  
  




 May 26th - Fresh out of the shower and before she even had a chance to brush her hair.



May 27th - Tonight it was Ashley's turn to do some modelling for me.  I noticed that Halle's hands looked out of place with nothing to hold so I picked up some flowers for our practice sessions.



May 28th - Tonight when I took the dog out, I asked the girls to put on their jammies.  When I got back, Halle said "Look!  I am a clown!"  I wasn't all that impressed with her artistic abilities, particularly right before bed!



 May 29th - Swimming in a friend's backyard ice cold water fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment