Saturday, February 20, 2010

Catching Up - Feb. 14 - 19th

February 19th - We had some friends over this evening so that their Mom and Dad could go out to dinner to celebrate Dad's birthday. E loved Izzie and she felt much the same. The 2 were inseparable the whole time E was here!



February 18th - Art class - The kids made bird feeders today in Art. They coated a toilet paper tube with peanut butter and then teacher Mrs. Lori helped them roll it in the bird seed to coat it. Once the rain is out of the forecast next week, we will hang it outside and watch for birds and hopefully, not ants, mice or rats!



February 17th - The girls are doing a musical theatre performance called "Pirates" next weekend. They received their costumes last Saturday and made sure to try them on to make sure they fit. Here is a preview of what you will likely be seeing on February 27th!


February 16th - I was picking up around the house tonight when Halle decided that she needed to vacuum. It lasted about 4 pushes and then she graciously handed it over and told me it was my turn.


February 15th - The girls were both off of school today so they went to stay with friends. Halle brought home some "poppers" so as soon as we got home, she handed some to Ashley and insisted we go out and throw the poppers.


February 14th - I have 2 images today because I really wanted to share the photo of our special Valentine's Day dinner (1st photo). My company buys us an awesome Valentine's dinner for 2 every year. Normally Don and I eat it and the kids have something different. This year Don was away so I figured I might as well share with the kids. They were sooooo excited to have a "fancy gourmet" dinner.
I also wanted to share a 2nd photo because it really made me laugh. I went up to get ready for bed and found Ashley asleep like this. I have no idea what she was thinking about, but it really is a good representation of Ashley!














No comments:

Post a Comment